Position: Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: REMOTE; Local to US-East Coast
Clearance: Must be able to obtain a US Government Clearance
The Canton Group is a privately held family owned and operated company with over a 21-year track record of delivering award-winning web sites, software, and digital solutions to Fortune 500 organizations, non-profit, State and Federal Government Entities. Located in the trendy waterfront neighborhood of Canton, Baltimore, we are part of a thriving residential and business community with numerous shops, restaurants, parks, and other amenities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determine the resources required for quality control.
- Maintain the level of quality throughout the software life cycle.
- Develop software quality assurance plans.
- Maintain and establish a process for evaluating software and associated documentation.
- Participate in formal and informal reviews at predetermined points throughout the development life cycle to determine quality.
- Examine and evaluates the software quality assurance (SQA) process and recommends enhancements and modifications.
- Develop quality standards.
- Design and execute IT software tests and evaluating results to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Prepare test scripts and all required test documentation.
- Design and prepare all needed test data.
- Analyze internal security within systems.
- Review test results and evaluates for conformance to design.
- Run and maintaining automated testing scripts.
- At least five (5) years of experience creating, developing, and executing test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Unit Testing, websites, and testing multiple features to ensure website functions properly and as expected.
- Two years of experience with establishing and executing automated test procedures.
- Three years of software testing experience (integration and acceptance) on multiple projects.
- Three years of experience in verification and validation, software testing and integration, software metrics, and their application to software quality assessment, and demonstrated knowledge of system and project life cycles.
- Three years of experience testing database interfaces in a multi release project environment.
- Three years of experience creating development and execution of test cases for Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing, interoperability testing, System Integration testing and Performance testing of a multi-tier Internet and Intranet Solution.
- Three years of experience managing a system test and acceptance process by gathering stakeholder input and feedback; and developing and implementing tools to improve the process.
- Three years of experience with Application Lifecycle Management, tracking bug fixes, test results, and release management.
The Canton Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation with your application due to a disability, you may contact us email@example.com or you may call us at 410-675-5708
- At minimum, a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, OR three years of equivalent experience in testing Internet and intranet applications.