RPA Developer (UiPath)
The Canton Group is seeking a UIPath Developer (RPA/Automation Developer) to work on current and near future projects. As the RPA/Automation Developer, you will work with Technical/Solutions Architects and Developers to translate business requirements into well‐architected solutions that best leverage the UI Path platform. You will be responsible to develop, test, document and maintain solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of an RPA implementation using UI Path. The needs to execute test plans to ensure quality delivery using test code and unit tests. Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed. This individual will work on mission apps across a broader team of cross-functional resources and will partner with product managers and own the development aspects of an engagement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mapping the as-is process and translating the process into automated steps
- Working with stakeholders to define the manual rules used today to govern the process and then translating those rules into automated commands
- Configuring, testing and deploying the automation with integration to internal and external data bases
- Monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of the bots to report on impact of the solution
- Develop RPA client solutions focusing on scalability and extensibility
- Work with the Product Owners and Business Analysts to execute project plans for implementation projects
- Have exposure to wide variety of technology problems and their solutions and use that to drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance in the team
- Working with a dynamic team to refine and expand the automation based upon users feedback
- 3+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automations (RPA) with UIPath
- UiPath Developer Certified, REQUIRED
- 2+ years of experience in programming (.NET, Java, ETL etc.) with a specific focus on developing Bots
- Demonstrated expertise with multiple full life cycle analytics or systems integration engagements across strategy, design and implementation.
- Bachelor s degree in technology, engineering and computer science relevant field
- UiPath Developer certification, desired; related or equivalent certifications acceptable
- Experience leading the configuration, development, testing and deployment of automation solutions
- Experience with Agile project delivery methods, tools, and concepts
The Canton Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation with your application due to a disability, you may contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 410-675-5708